ESCAPE TO MOLOKAI – Ke Nani Kai 208
Our unit at Ke Nani Kai resort is on the top floor of a 2-story building situated on acres of rolling lawns. The garden-style design of the resort gives privacy to each unit. There is a very large lanai (balcony) with views looking to the longest white sand beach in Hawaii.
Within walking distance are three of Hawaii’s most beautiful beaches. But more than this, the resort has a huge free form pool, (the best on the island), a heated whirlpool spa, two regulation tennis courts and barbecue areas.
Ke Nani Kai is located on the rural relaxed West end of Molokai.
Early morning walks along the beach are a great way to begin your day on Molokai. Stop during your walk and watch the whales or look out over the channel to see Diamond Head on Oahu. During your evening walks you can enjoy some of Hawaii’s most beautiful sunsets.
The lanai crosses the full width of the unit, which gives access by sliding doors to both living room and bedroom.
When the drapes are drawn open, the wall of sliding glass doors brings the tropical outdoors indoors. The vaulted open beam ceilings of this top floor unit gives you all the space you crave.
- A security screen door allowing you to take full advantage of the tropical breeze
- All new ceramic tile throughout the unit, lovely to look at, cool on the feet
- Six brand new appliances making life so convenient.
- Full size washer and dryer
- Full size refrigerator
- Electric range with full size oven
- Above the range Microwave with fan
- Dishwasher making your stay easier and saving our valuable water
- The dining room table is one we could not part with so we got new chairs to match. What luck!
- Brand new queen sofa comfortable to sit on and comfortable to sleep on. Tested!
- New rocker for the restless and large glass coffee table.
- For a rainy night a card table and four chairs (plus cards)
- Brand new 27″ LED TV on a movable stand. Turn it around and it’s in your bedroom.
- Internet access
- Brand new California King bed
- All new linens
- Two matching bedside dressers, give you room for your clothes and lots of room for those things needed last thing at night and first thing in the morning.
- Walk in closet two-sided
- All new light fixtures
- New ceiling fans
- Big roomy bathroom
- Kitchen fully furnished with toaster, blender etc.
December – March
Daily Rate: $130
Weekly Rate: $780
Monthly Rate: $2860
April – November
Daily Rate: $115
Weekly Rate: $690
Monthly Rate: $2530
Minimum Stay – 5 Nights
General Rate Information &
Add 14.42% Hawaii State tax, calculated on above rates; $100 cleaning fee per stay.
Payment in US Dollars by check or money order
Half the rental amount is required to hold the reservation. The balance of rental, tax and cleaning fee are due 60 days before arrival.
Full refund if cancellation is received up to 60 days prior to arrival.
As a bonus, we’ll send you our certificate for reduced rates on ocean activities offered by Molokai Fish & Dive.